Hi to the list
I was wondering if anyone could tell me or give me some ideas what
might be the cause to this problem i am having
it seems that when i run XF86Setup it locks up my system and i cant
config the stuff for X
also when i use an default   XF86Config i have it tells me it cant
find  any of the devices and  no screens found
also when i run a couple of the different XF86Config 's i have i get
Waring the dir /usr/X11R^/lib/X11/fonts/local does not exist but that
only happens when i use an older XF86Config
OH before i forget i ma using the  slackware 6.2 with kernel 2.2.12
this was all working on slackware 4.0 with kernel 2.2.5 so maybe alot
has changed with this new 6.2 ok thanks for any info and help from the
list
BOB N1UAN