On Tue, 19 Oct 1999, Thomas Sailer wrote:

> Does the hamcomm interface have a demodulator (like the DJ6HP
> filter converter) or is it really just a zero crossing detector?

The "original" hamcomm interface at least was just a zero crossing
detector: a 741 connected as a comparator, output to DSR of the serial
port. I seem to still have the one I made > 5 years ago...

> Anyway, there are reports of people running baycom ser12 at
> 4.8kBaud, and apparently this works.

Ok, I guess I have to believe... :-)

--
Tomi Manninen           Internet:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
OH2BNS                  AX.25:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]