I found that several FlexNet users have problems using my
WWConvers Server. What happens is that every time a line is sent, by the
server, it is suffixed with an LF only. The problem is that FlexNet users
see a "^J" in their screens. But the big problem is that all the lines
are concatenated and there isn't any LineFeed and Carriage Return.
  I could change the source code of httpd (WWConvers) and add a replace
with "\r\n" where I find a "\n". This is not linear so the best thing to
do is to suggest it to the author.
  Anyone the same problem as I do?
  BTW, WWConvers only listens in TCP/IP socket. Every users must connect
first to the LinuxNode to connect WWC after that.

     Regards,
  Jorge Matias
    (CT2HBZ)