Hi ,
thank you for reading this.

I would like someone to explain me a strage bahaviur I noticed when using
call and listen to monitor a channel.
What I've noticed is that when you try to connect a remote station you see
from listen the outgoing request connection packets. Somethimes it
happends that I see the remote station that answers me and trying to
establish the connection but I don't have anything in the call screen.

it seems as if the "listen" command was able to decode better than the
"call" program. Many times I read packets in the listen screen that will
be decoded from call with a long dalay and after a long sequence of RR
packets.

I hope I was able to describe properly my problem. otherwise I'll try to
write again the e-mail...

thank you!!!

                       ***DE SANTIS ADELMO****** FM:ascu
                Ancona www.gulliver.unian.it/irgp 44.134.240.82