Hi,

Cathryn Mataga wrote:

> Me neither.   And, I kept thinking it was something in scc.c.  That driver
> does a lot of interrupt code. That he has interaction with his ethernet
> sort of hints to me that there could be some kind of weird confusion,
> there.  Though this is only susperstition.

Didn't undertsand the code hacking stuff in your message (that's not my
specialization :-) but i just can say that my xfbbd's crashes when
there's activity on eth0 occur even when i have no scc1 but the rest of
the ax.25 interfaces and utilities.

>From what i notice here it wouldn't be so scc related.

Just a thought.
Alex.

--
Alexandre Fornieles   |   F-40150 Hossegor
ICQ : 1519880         |   Debian GNU/Linux 2.2.13 i686