Von: Alessandro Ren <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
An: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Datum: Donnerstag, 04. November 1999 17:31
Betreff: SCC with 9k6.

Hello all,

I bought a UHF dataradio to use it with my SCC 9k6 board, but
I cound´t get it to work under 9k6. It worked just fine at 1k2, but
when a swtched to 9k6, no trafiic could be sent or received.
Excluding cable connections, where could I be doing wrong?? I am
using Linux and the device is the SCC1.
Thanks for help.

Alessandro Ren
   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
       "You can not save the world, but you can help to"
          "The world is what you make of it"