Hello,

I am having a problem with ax25 in Linux 2.2.11
What have I done ?

Updated from RedHat 5.2 to Mandrake 6.1
Compiled the Kernel 2.2.11
Compiled again the Kernel with oh2bns patches (working, the computer no
more freeze!)

I have done this with the strange compiler wich comes with Mandrake 6.1,
but after I have done a jump in time and now all my compilations are done
with the real and genuine gcc version 2.7.2.3

But in all cases I have the following problem:

I am no more able to configure the timers. In fact, at the begining they
seemed to be completly mad, like if the unities were diferents.
Now (with this kernel) the timers looks more normal, but I have this
2 problem:

1)

I TX a lot of:

yam1k2: fm [invalid] to [invalid] ctl SABM+
yam1k2: fm EA4ACL-3 to EA4RCT-5 ctl RR6v
yam1k2: fm [invalid] to [invalid] ctl SABM+
yam1k2: fm [invalid] to [invalid] ctl SABM+
yam1k2: fm [invalid] to [invalid] ctl SABM+
yam1k2: fm [invalid] to [invalid] ctl SABM+
yam1k2: fm [invalid] to [invalid] ctl SABM+

(Could that be related with Multicasting ? It is compiled in the kernel,
but nothing is configured).

2) It looks like the ax25 virtual circuit freezes.

I am using
Kernel 2.2.11 patched with linux-2.2.12-bns.diff (well tomorrow I will try
to compile 2.2.12)
ax25-apps-0.0.4
ax25-tools-0.0.5
libax25-0.0.7