On Mon, 29 Nov 1999 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> I need help to lock a route in net/rom. Sk7hw is heard on my port1 but i
> cant connect this way. My connectway is on port2 via sk7bk-5. How can i lock
> the port so that the connection goes the right way? I have tryed nrparms
> -nodes sk7hw-5 - vxo 50 5 port1 to remove it from the list. When sk7hw sends
> out nodeinfo it comes back. How?

You can not lock a node in Linux. What you can do is lock a route (a
neighbour). If you lock the quality of that particular neighbour (sk7hw on
port1) to a low value, the node routes it advertises won't be used except
as a last resort. Locking a route is of course done with "nrparms -route".

However if there are also no other "good" neighbours on your port1
frequency it might be a better idea to lower the default quality for that
port in /etc/ax25/nrbroadcast. The effect will be the same but it will by
default affect all neighbours on that port.

--
--- Tomi Manninen / [EMAIL PROTECTED] / OH2BNS @ OH2RBI.FIN.EU ---
  • Route stefan . rydberg