Hi folks,

At last, I had the new system finished. So I thought.

I learned a lot in this last few months, but obviously not enough.

I have missed something! The SCC's don't work properly. I used the example
info in the docs that came with the latest scc drivers from dl1bke.

When the 1200baud SCC transmits, all that comes out seems to be a very long
tone, with a tiny 'bip' of something in the middle. I checked the settings
against the docs, and I can't see anything wrong. I guess the 9600baud ports
are doing the same thing too.

None of the scc's rx anything, even though there is valid data on the
channels.

The two scc cards are : BAYCOM USCC, and PacComm PC100. I use all the ports,
so that's a total of 6 scc devices.

My two kiss tnc's seem to be working ok, at least I got something right!

Any ideas?

Rob G1ZPU

Get paid to surf the web, tell your friends, and get paid while they surf
too!
Check out: http://www.teamdangerous.com
Links, Motorsport, A look a the lighter side of Amateur Radio, Homebrewing
and more

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:Compton;Rob
FN:Rob Compton
NICKNAME:G1ZPU
ORG:Compton Farm Computer Systems / Rob Compton Formula One Engineering
TITLE:Partner
NOTE;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:Operating GB7ZPU Amateur Wireless BBS / Mail Server & G1ZPU AX25 Packet Node=
 / IP Router.=0D=0A=0D=0ASuccessful Race Engine Builder - Demon Racing Engin=
es=0D=0A=0D=0AOfficial Track Tester  for Redline Magazine=0D=0A=0D=0AOther h=
obbies include : Motorsport, Home Brewing Beer.=0D=0A=0D=0ASee the Team Dang=
erous Web Site : www.teamdangerous.com=0D=0A
TEL;WORK;VOICE:+44 7050 68 44 79
TEL;HOME;VOICE:+44 1767 261926
TEL;CELL;VOICE:+44 585 765 635
TEL;WORK;FAX:+44 1767 262441
TEL;HOME;FAX:+44 1767 260926
ADR;WORK:;;Clay End Farm;Sutton, Nr Sandy;Bedfordshire;SG19 2NE;UK
LABEL;WORK;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:Clay End Farm=0D=0ASutton, Nr Sandy, Bedfordshire SG19 2NE=0D=0AUK
ADR;HOME:;;7A King Street;Potton;Bedfordshire;SG19 2QT;UK
LABEL;HOME;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:7A King Street=0D=0APotton, Bedfordshire SG19 2QT=0D=0AUK
X-WAB-GENDER:2
URL:http://www.teamdangerous.com
URL:http://www.btinternet.com/~compton
BDAY:19991027