On 30 Dec 99, at 8:55, Kai Altenfelder wrote:

Hello Kai.

> On Wed, Dec 29, Erik Jakobsen wrote:
>
> > Can anybody tell me if there is a full version of XFBB in the last
> > version of SuSE 6.3. I have the version, but it seems that there just
> > is and update ??.
>
> Yes and no. The server is included but the X client isn't because of
> difficulties with our lesstif version. If you would like to use the server
> though I would recommend to get the update from ftp.suse.com (or one of
> it's mirror sites). Jean-Paul released a bugfix just after the CDs were
> mastered...

Well Kai thanks for your kind reply. You have answered to what I
have asked for, but it was NOT the XFBB version i meant. No you
could not know it HI. I meant if the XD700g_full. It stands in the
Yast that its implemented, but reading the directories after it
seems to me that its just an update. What do you say about that
??.

What is the server you mention called ??.

I'll have a look at the SuSE ftp site.

Deep details are more than welcome. If too much for the linux-
hams list we maybe can write direct ??.

> Happy new year, Kai
> --
> Kai Altenfelder, SuSE GmbH, Schanzaeckerstr. 10, D-90443 Nuernberg
> Tel.: +49-911-74053-0, Fax: +49-911-3206727, EMail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Ham: DL3LBA                               PGP public key available
> PGP Fingerprint: 15 3E B5 3F 3B C0 ED 97  DF DD A2 F6 52 AC 85 64

Happy new year also to you, your family and the whole clever crew
at SuSE GmbH.

73, Erik OZ4KK - sysop OZ3BOE (U/VHF) - OZ4SSCA (HF
PACTOR BBS)

[EMAIL PROTECTED]