Hi all,

I just release the new version of LinuX mini distrib ZipHam it will be on
line today.

what change :

New Linpac and ax25-mail version ( 0.10 )
name server now include in the base distribution
docs are in a separate file
some bugs corrected

New package :

Dxnet   packet cluster program
(X)net  Flexnet node clone and more for Linux
Xfbb   Xwindow version of f6fbb BBS

all the new web pages are not translate yet in spanish or french but the
old one is good to for understand ...

73 de Jean-Philippe, F5NLG
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
ZipHam home page : http://perso.libertysurf.fr/f5nlg
F5KDW home page : http://www.unimedia.fr/homepage/f5kdw

----------
> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: New AX.25 and newest kernel 2.2.14: first test results
> Date: lundi 17 janvier 2000 11:08
>
> Hello to the list,
>

> some days ago, there was announcement that the new DG2FEF AX.25-Stack is
also
> available for Linux kernel 2.2.14.
>
> Since the pages at
>
> http://www.afthd.tu-darmstadt.de/~dg1kjd/linux-ax25/index.html
>
> claim that the DG2FEF AX.25 stack is already more reliable and more
> performant than the out-of-the box Linux-AX.25 regardless of its
development
> state, I gave it a shot.
>
> Here are the results.
>
> We tested that new software on two different computers, one using SuSE
Linux
> 6.3 (K6-300, 32 MB RAM, 1 GB harddrive) the other one using Caldera
OpenLinux
> 2.3. (Celeron 400, 64 MB RAM, 20 GB harddrive).
>
> At first, we upgraded the kernel to 2.2.24 and applied the DG2FEF patch.
No