----- Original Message -----
From: Mike S. <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Sunday, March 19, 2000 1:53 PM
Subject: Re: Script for JNOS

> I have a script file in sbin called dojnos. In my etc/rc.d/rc.local I have
> dojnos on a line so it will start when linux boots up. Below is the
script.
> You'd have to replace my ip and call with yours. Hope it helps.
> #! /bin/sh
>
> # Script to invoke the Linux Jnos.  Usage: dojnos [optional_args]
> # User should edit definitions for jnosroot and autoexec, and edit the
> # $local and $remote addresses and $mtu value in the DIP script below:
>
> jnosroot=/jnos
> autoexec=autoexec.nos

----Snip!----
Hello Mike,nice to meet you,well I know this script since it's comes from
JNOS package.
Well the fun is that my old version (jnos 1.11d) did work ok also with the
"dojnos script".
Unluckily,after my new compilation of the linux kernel and new 1.11e
version,my dojnos
stop to works and I received an error message if I tried to launch it from
the previous icon.
I don't know which the reason could be...May be the DODIP it's no more
working.
By the way,many thanks for your kind answer,I hope to read again your
comments.
73's de Marco.