Linux-Hardware Digest #263, Volume #10           Tue, 18 May 99 13:13:45 EDT

Contents:
  Re: HP LaserJet 1100 (Frank Miles)
  Re: removing cooling fans--how dangerous? ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
  How to configure OPTi 933 on Slakware ? (Svetoslav Petkov)
  Re: New cable modem means I have a lot to learn (Lew Pitcher)
  Re: Cloning a Linux box ("Ken McCord")
  2940UW and Seagate STT28000N-RF (Jens Pall)
  Aztech (Khaled Blah)
  Re: X-SVGA-Server mit CL-GD 5426! (Joachim Wieland)
  pci chip driver (Holger Blinzinger)
  Sony Superstation IDE Tape Drive. ("Carl C.")
  Re: removing cooling fans--how dangerous? ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
  PCMCIA Driver: Intel PRO/100 CardBus II ("Tzvika Chumash")
  Re: Viper 550 AGP ("gm")
  Re: Voice/answer Under Linux? (Jim Chisholm)
  Re: future domain 8 bit SCSI ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
  MAKEDEV don't know how ... ("Kurt C. Anderson")
  Re: SB PRo compatible with no valid driver (Erik Akkermans)
  Re: Build or buy? (**Nick Brown)
  Linux hardware drivers webpage ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
  Re: Which modem to take ("Charles Sullivan")
  Re: HP Laserjet 3p (Rod Roark)
  Re: Sound card IDE (Swietanowski Artur)

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Frank Miles)
Subject: Re: HP LaserJet 1100
Date: 18 May 1999 14:50:54 GMT

In article <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
GatonSon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>Does anyone know if the HP LaserJet 1100 printer works under Linux?  The reply
>I got from HP support is "What is Linux?"  I'm new to Linux and I don't really
>want to be wrong with the purchase of a laser printer.

Yes, it works fine.  Check dejanews (hmmn.  deja.com?) for recent postings.

        -frank

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Crossposted-To:
alt.comp.hardware,alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.hardware.overclocking
Subject: Re: removing cooling fans--how dangerous?
Date: Tue, 18 May 1999 15:22:33 GMT

In article <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
  Michael Meissner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Brian McCullough <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
>
> > I smoked a P90 because I had accidentally unplugged the CPU fan.  If
the
> > noise
> >
> > bothers you, go to a real audio shop get some tips on noise
reduction. Or if
> > that fails get monitor, mouse, and keyboard extension cables and put
the
> > computer in your closet. ( I know this is not the best solution, but
better
> > than removing the fans!!!)
>
> Or if you want to move the computer even further away, there are
products like
> the Cybex LongView that can put monitor, mouse, keyboard, microphone,
and audio
> output all connected via a single 10baseT cable that is up to 500' in
length.

> Alternatively, get one quiet small computer with minimal disks (maybe
> laptop), and use networking to connect to the big computer in the
basement.
> You could even remove the disks altogether and do a floppy/netboot.

I like the idea of putting the computer far away, but doesn't the image
quality on the monitor suffer badly? I've heard that if there's more
than about 18'' cable between video card and monitor then the screen
gets blurry. (That is the 6'' cable that is attached to the monitor,
plus 12'' extension that I could buy.) How does this LongView avoid this
problem?

--
Replies please cc my email (my server expires
postings very fast): [EMAIL PROTECTED]

From: Svetoslav Petkov <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: How to configure OPTi 933 on Slakware ?
Date: Tue, 18 May 1999 18:34:01 +0300

Does someone how to configure OPTi 933 on Slakware ?
I've tried almost everything, but without success.
Please help me.

E-mail : [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Svetoslav Petkov, Bulgaria

------------------------------

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Lew Pitcher)
Crossposted-To: comp.os.linux.misc,comp.os.linux.networking
Subject: Re: New cable modem means I have a lot to learn
Date: Tue, 18 May 1999 15:33:11 GMT

On Tue, 18 May 1999 10:03:07 -0400 (EST), "Steve Snyder" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>The good news: after years of dithering my cable TV provider is providing
>Internet access.  The bad news: I need to quickly get up to speed on
>everything needed to provide Internet access to my whole LAN via the cable
>modem.
>
>My simple LAN consists of a server running RedHat v5.2 (updated to kernel
>v2.2.x and glibc v2.1) and 10 clients (running Win95, Win98 and OS/2) all
>running on the same subnet.  Name resolution is done via an identical hosts
>file on each system.  The server does not provide Internet access to the
>clients.
>
>I do not intend to run any additional local services (mail, Web, news, etc.)
>at this time.  I just want my LANs server to pass packets between the client
>machines and the cable modem.
>
>With the imminent arrival of my cable modem I quickly need info on:
>
>0. My ISP will provide a dynamically-allocated IP address.  Does that mean I
>need to configure my server for DHCP?  All the client system will continue
>to have static addresses.

Yes, you'll need to configure your server to be a DHCP client of your ISP,
for the IP address of the NIC attached to the cable modem.

>1.  Supporting a 2nd NIC in my server.  Having Linux recognize both NICs is
>a no-brainer, but how do I configure it to communicate only with the cable
>modem?  (The 1st NIC will remain connected to the hub, of course.)

I'm not sure I understand your concern. The 2nd NIC will cable to the cable
modem, either through your hub (maybe not a good idea), or directly by UTP
('null' 10BaseT cable). If you go through your hub, remember that the cable
modem bridges your LAN to a larger LAN consisting of all your neighbours that
are also on cable modems. Ethernet packets originating in your lan might not
be filtered out of the connection, even if you install an IP firewall.

Also, IIRC, the DHCP client expects to talk to eth0, so your 1st NIC
(your LAN) will probably become eth1 (it can remain connected to the hub).

>2. IP Masquerading?

Good Idea. It's not difficult to set up (check out ipchains for Linux 2.2
or ipfwadm for Linux 2.0), and will allow all your LAN workstations access
to the internet without the cost of leasing additional IP addresses from
your ISP.

>3. Firewall?  Up to now I haven't had to think much about security, since
>the LAN doesn't have direct Internet access.  Now that we'll be constantly
>connected, I'm wondering if I need a firewall.  I have an older machine that
>I could use solely as a firewall if needed.

Definitely install a firewall. Remember that when you are connected to the
internet, the internet is connected to you. Even with a simple PPP connection,
*my* firewall has intercepted both IP spoofing attempts (directed at my PPP
IP address), and attempts to log on to my (private) FTP server. Unless you are
prepared to reinstall everything on a compromised system (server *and* perhaps
even your workstations), a firewall is a necessity for a cable-modem or ADSL
connection.

>Any information, or pointers to info, on these topics would be gratefully
>received.

Check out the HOWTO documents (Ethernet, Firewall, IP-Masquerade)
Also search DeJa News for other msgs on ipchains/ipfwadm/etc.

>Thank you.
>
>***** Steve Snyder *****

Lew Pitcher
System Consultant, Integration Solutions Architecture
Toronto Dominion Bank

([EMAIL PROTECTED])

From: "Ken McCord" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Crossposted-To: comp.os.linux.setup
Subject: Re: Cloning a Linux box
Date: Tue, 18 May 1999 11:24:54 -0400

Why not check out the Hard Drive Upgrade Mini-HowTo?  I've used it several
times and it's simple and straightforward.

Ken McCord

------------------------------

Date: Fri, 14 May 1999 01:14:30 +0000
From: Jens Pall <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Crossposted-To: comp.os.linux.help,comp.os.linux.setup
Subject: 2940UW and Seagate STT28000N-RF

Hi

Has anyone got the Seagate STT28000N-RF (Travan 4) tape to work on a
2940UW controller?

The tape is the only device on the bus and I am beginning to think that
that is the cause of my troubles (the BIOS gets disabled because of
that).

tar cf /dev/st0 tape.test just hangs (kill -9 wont even kill it).
/dev/st0 is a character device with major 9 and minor 0.

Any ideas?

I'm using kernel 2.2.5 with the crypt extension.

Thanks,
Jens Pall

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Khaled Blah)
Subject: Aztech
Date: Tue, 18 May 1999 17:04:06 +0200

Is it possible to run a Aztech Sound card with 2316 A - chipset under RedHat
5.2? I would be happy about every advice!

Bye,
Khaled

------------------------------

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Joachim Wieland)
Crossposted-To:
at.linux,comp.os.linux.misc,comp.os.linux.setup,comp.os.linux.x,de.comp.os.unix.linux.hardware,de.comp.os.unix.linux.misc
Subject: Re: X-SVGA-Server mit CL-GD 5426!
Date: 18 May 1999 11:52:29 GMT

Hello,

In article <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Vaclav Stepan wrote:
> There's some problem with mapping the upper 512 K of the graphic
> card memory. If there was no progress, you won't be able to get more
> than 8bpp if you have more than 16 MB RAM. It's all discussed in the
> Cirrus-howto (or something like that).

Yes, that's it. There are different types of that card available. You
probably have one that works with 16 bit if you have less than (I think it
was) 14 MB of memory. These different types are well documented in the
Cirrus X11 Readme file. I've had the same type and upgraded the memory to 16
MB so that I couldn't use the 16 bpp mode anymore but I managed to exchange
cards with somebody else who now uses it for Win 3.11.

Regards,
Joachim

--
*****PGP key available - send e-mail request*****  -  "cc C?  Si!  Si!"

------------------------------

From: Holger Blinzinger <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: pci chip driver
Date: Wed, 05 May 1999 13:41:14 +0200

I want to run a pci interface chip (PLX9080) on Linux.
Does anyone have experience in doing this? How do I
set up a suitable device driver?

Thanks for helping me.

Holger

------------------------------

From: "Carl C." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Sony Superstation IDE Tape Drive.
Date: Tue, 18 May 1999 11:56:35 -0400

HELP! I got the Sony Superstation 10Gb tape drive, the IDE kind. I loaded
2.2.7 kernel to
get the latest IDE drivers, unfortunately, anytime I access the drive
(/dev/ht0), I get
a full system crash.

On bootup I also get that the driver can not "sense" the drive. I did test
the drive on
the computer with Windows-NT, so its not a hardware config problem.

Is there a update to the IDE-TAPE driver that will allow this drive to
work???

TIA!
Carl

mailto: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Guess what you have to remove to reply)

------------------------------

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Crossposted-To:
alt.comp.hardware,alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.hardware.overclocking
Date: Tue, 18 May 1999 15:54:13 GMT

Brilliant! Several people report good success in running their computers
without cpu fans, so it seems to work. My questions:

- If I have a large (huge) heat sink, do I also need a Peltier
underneath (and then a thermostat for that, too)?

- Where is a good place to buy these things? Can I pick them up at local
stores or do I have to mail-order from speciality stores? (Paying S&H
for one small item is not my favourite.)

In article <7he22k$qs2$[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
  [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> But seriously, heat dissipation of a heat sink is proportional to size
> (some mathematical ratio I don't know - any physicists out there?).
> Use as big a one as you can fit. I recently bought a surplus 9" long
by
> 1.5" by 1.25" beautiful looking aluminum heatsink from Gateway
> Electronics (mine is bigger than yours) for use on a 33W Peltier
cooler
> (TEC unit), and it made all the difference in the world for keeping
the
> hot side, well, not so hot, and the cold side nice and frosty.
>
> That my two cents worth. (Well, do I hear one and a half
cents...one...)

From: "Tzvika Chumash" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Crossposted-To: alt.computer.drivers.wanted,comp.os.linux.networking
Subject: PCMCIA Driver: Intel PRO/100 CardBus II
Date: Tue, 18 May 1999 18:48:20 +0200

Hi,

I know it's a pretty new card, but it's worth asking:
does anyone have a working driver for this model ?
(Intel PRO/100 CardBus II)
tried the new pcmcia-cs-3.0.10.. the closest was the
tulip_cb module, but besides the traffic led blinking, it
recognized the interface and couldn't get it up :)

Thanks,

            Tzvika.

------------------------------

From: "gm" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]  REMOVE NOSPAM to reply>
Subject: Re: Viper 550 AGP
Date: 18 May 1999 11:33:53 -0600

Upgrade the X server to version 3.3.3.1, as the version that
came with RH5.2 did not support the TNT chip
regards,
gm

> > Does anyone know how to get the Diaomond Viper 550 (Nvidia TNT
Chipset) AGP

------------------------------

From: Jim Chisholm <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Voice/answer Under Linux?
Date: Tue, 18 May 1999 16:35:02 +0000

==============634827F1F37DCE4E1ACC9EA4

Matt Vrablik wrote:

> Hi, I've noticed kde has a simple voice answer program under development, as
> a frontend to the 'mgetty' package.  I'm interested in installing and
> running a voice/modem card under linux as an answering machine. My question
> is: does anyone know which modem cards *with voice* are supported? I know
> the rockwell chipset is a safe choice, but is that enough to go on?
>
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hi Matt..
I've got a USR 56K Internal Sportster V/F/D that works great with vgetty..much
more reliable than with TalkWorks Pro..

Jim

Jim Chisholm
Dalhousie University, Dept. Physics Halifax N.S. Canada
http://electron.phys.dal.ca
Halifax Regional Fire and Emergency Service
Lieutenant #2 Bay Road Station 59
http://www.fire-ems.net/firedept/view/HalifaxNSCA

==============634827F1F37DCE4E1ACC9EA4

Matt Vrablik wrote:
under development, as
and
question
I know
Hi Matt..
more reliable than with TalkWorks Pro..
<pre>--&nbsp;

=======================================================&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
Jim
Chisholm&nbsp;<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
Dalhousie University, Dept. Physics Halifax N.S.
Canada&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
<A HREF="http://electron.phys.dal.ca">http://electron.phys.dal.ca</A>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
Halifax Regional Fire and Emergency Service&nbsp;
Lieutenant #2 Bay Road Station 59
<A
HREF="http://www.fire-ems.net/firedept/view/HalifaxNSCA">http://www.fire-ems.net/firedept/view/HalifaxNSCA</A>
=======================================================</pre>
&nbsp;</html>

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: future domain 8 bit SCSI
Date: 18 May 1999 12:36:40 -0400

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
: Hi,
: I've got an old SCSC controller. It's a 8 Bit card TMC-850 by Future
: Domain. How is it to install under SuSE 6.0? Can anyone help?

My TMC-850 is part of a sound card so it contains no BIOS so linux
must be told exactly where it is.  My kernel version is 2.2.2.

The following options must be set in the SCSI section of your kernel
configuration to enable the driver.

<*> SCSI support

--- SCSI support type (disk, tape, CD-ROM)
<*> SCSI disk support
<*> SCSI CD-ROM support

SCSI low-level drivers  --->

<*> Seagate ST-02 and Future Domain TMC-8xx SCSI support

If your controller has no BIOS or for some reason linux can't
autodetect it, you must add the following line to your lilo.conf and
rerun lilo.

append="tmc8xxx=0xca000,11"

The address/IRQ of your TMC-850 may be different.  If you don't know
what it is, you can get your information from windows.

From: "Kurt C. Anderson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: MAKEDEV don't know how ...
Date: Tue, 18 May 1999 08:50:59 -0500

i added a smart and friendly (yamaha) scsi cd-rw to my rh5.2 server and have
not been able to get it to work.  the dmesg output says, the kernel sees the
cd-rw as sr0 scsi 0,channel 0, id 6, lun 0 and my scsi tape as st0 scsi 0,
channel 0, id 2, lun 0.  but when i try #/dev/MAKEDEV -v sr0 i get the error
MAKEDEV: don't know how to make device sr0.  so, i tried #/dev/modprobe sr
and got the error can't find module sr.   the scsi tape works fine, scsi
tape is a module in the kernal, scsi cdrom support is in the kernel . . . .
kurt c. anderson

From: Erik Akkermans <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Crossposted-To: comp.os.linux.portable,comp.os.linux.setup
Subject: Re: SB PRo compatible with no valid driver
Date: Tue, 18 May 1999 18:47:48 +0200

Karim Yaghmour wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I just got a notebook that has SB Pro compatible card
> (Don't they all :) ). To make long stories short, it
> doesn't work with any driver configuration I've seen
> on the linux laptop pages or in
> linux/Documentation/sound/
> In windows it says that it's Sound Blaster Pro
> compatible at 0x220 with irq 5. I also know that
> there's a yamaha synthesizer chip (read OPL3 compatible).
>
> Now, even if I load only the uart401 and sb with
> the right paraemeters, I always get :
> ... 'dev/dsp': Device or resource busy
> when I try to write. And when I try to read using:
> more /dev/dsp
> I get :
> Sound: DMA (input) timed out - ....
>
> I've tried all sort of things but nothing works.
> I know that previous models of the notebook used
> the YMF715. That means I should use OPL3-SA2,
> but that doesn't work. It actually detects one,
> but when it tries to check some stuff, it fails
> in step B of ad1848_detect. I get :
> ad1848 detect error - step B (ff/ff)
> when loading it at 0x220 (if I try any other
> address it fails at step A).
>
> Anyways, does anyone have an idea on how to solve
> this or even where to start in order to investigate
> on whether this is a new "unknown" card?

I had a similar situation with a SB Pro compatible card. The problem in
my case was that the card was Plug-n-Play and had to be initialized. The
card included software (DOS) for this purpose. What I have to do is
initialize the card under DOS and then Boot linux using loadlin.

I hope this will be usefull to you.

Regards, Erik

------------------------------

From: **Nick Brown <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Build or buy?
Date: Tue, 18 May 1999 15:57:00 +0200

>      Modem:
>                         3Com® USRobotics V.90* PCI Telephony WinModem
>                         for Sound

Eeek !  Winmodems won't work with Linux !

Nick Brown, Strasbourg, France (Nick(dot)Brown(at)coe(dot)int)

Protect yourself against Word 95/97 viruses, free - check out
 http://www.geocities.com/NapaValley/Vineyard/1446/atlas-t.html

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Linux hardware drivers webpage
Date: Tue, 18 May 1999 16:29:05 GMT

Hello,

   I'm working on fleshing out a PHP3/mysql database oriented website to
provide a common location to find Linux hardware drivers.  Things like
the Creative Labs Banshee, or the CMedia CMI8338 SoundPro have drivers
available, if you go looking for them, but I would like to create a
common repository, to ease in the search.  A kind of Linuxberg of
drivers instead of applications.

   Before I go much further though, I just want to be sure that I'm not
re-inventing the wheel. I have not been able to find any sites that try
to do this, but I'm wondering if anyone else knows something that I do
not.

   Next, on the premise that this project is a new idea, what
information should I capture about these drivers?  Currently I'm looking
at the following criteria:

1)  Category         (Audio, video, scanner, etc...)
2)  Product Vendor   (Creative Labs, Logitech...)
3)  Product Model    (3D Banshee, CMI3883...)
4)  Console or X?
5)  Source/Binary
6)  Kernel Supported (2.0.x, 2.2.x)
7)  Libs Required    (Version of glibc, gtk+, ...)
8)  URL to driver
9)  URL to Install instructions
10) Open Source?
11) Author of Driver
12) Email of submitter
13) Comments.

Is this enough information?  What am I missing?
Does anybody want to help in this project?

Michael J. Ball
Open Source Who's Who
http://support.lcg.org/Whoswho/
email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

From: "Charles Sullivan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Which modem to take
Date: Mon, 17 May 1999 17:27:44 -0400

If  "System Requirements" O/S includes MSDOS (in addition to or instead of
Windows), it'll probably be OK.

------------------------------

From: Rod Roark <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: HP Laserjet 3p
Date: 18 May 1999 14:03:52 GMT

Rich Cox <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>I got a used HP Laserjet 3p, and have a few questions. I assume the 'p'
>means its postscript capable, right?

No, it's a PCL printer but there's a suitable filter for it.

>Secondly, when I print to it under linux the text comes out in landscape
>mode. How can I fix that? It prints in portrait under dos.

I guess this is determined by the filter program.  Check the docs for
whatever printer setup facility you're using.

-- Rod
Sunset Systems                           Preconfigured Linux Computers
http://www.sunsetsystems.com/                      and Custom Software

From: Swietanowski Artur <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Sound card IDE
Date: Tue, 18 May 1999 16:08:54 +0200

This gets off-topic now, as the original poster said he does need
more than 4 IDE devices, and thus has no choice.

"C. E. Scheetz" wrote:

> > The on-board IDE's (which allow you to connect up to 2 devices each)
>
> Are you saying that the soundcard's IDE will only allow 1 device?

No, I'm not saying that anywhere in the text. You could verify that
by reading it (which you obviously did). So why ask this question?

> > exist on the PCI bus, I think, while the one on the sound card
> > communicates through the slow 16 bit ISA bus.
>
> Doesn't matter, you only get a 16 bit connection through the cable

It's not about the bits, but the bus clock. The ISA bus is 8MHz,
I think (i.e. I used to remember the exact numbers, but not any more)
while PCI is 32/33 MHz. So the transfer over the PCIor ISA bus (which
takes place before ever reaching the IDE cable) is much faster with
a PCI card. Again, I don't know the exact timing of the IDE cable
(really, the EIDE bus which takes the form of a cable with the
attached interfaces) but it is much faster than ISA can handle.

So having fast EIDE disks on an ISA controller means less throughput,
than on a PCI controller. Not to mention the fact, that even if the
speed of ISA is sufficient to saturate some (old) disk, the processor
and/or DMA will spend more time communicating with it, while they
could do other, more useful things in a multitasking OS.

Artur Swietanowski                    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Institut für Statistik,  Operations Research  und  Computerverfahren,
Universität Wien,     Universitätsstr. 5,    A-1010 Wien,     Austria
tel. +43 (1) 427 738 620                     fax  +43 (1) 427 738 629