Linux-Hardware Digest #14, Volume #13             Fri, 9 Jun 00 15:13:07 EDT

Contents:
  Re: Linux now supports ATA/100... and versus Ultra-160 SCSI (Olli)
  Re: Linux now supports ATA/100... and versus Ultra-160 SCSI (Olli)
  Re: Linux now supports ATA/100... and versus Ultra-160 SCSI (Olli)
  Re: Linux now supports ATA/100... and versus Ultra-160 SCSI (Bob Willard)
  Re: Help identify sound card chip set... (Dances With Crows)
  HELP: SCSI tape error (Dragos A. Manolescu)
  Re: DPT PM1564U3 and RedHat 6.2... ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
  IDE Activity Light Stays Lit ("Joe Avila")
  strange hard drive problem (Floris Martens)
  USB driver wanted (Chuck Lidderdale)
  Re: CD-RW (Jim McDonald)
  Nfs sinatalation problem. ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
  Gateway 2150-X windows problems (Jose Tavarez)
  how to get extensive hardware doc ? ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
  Re: [RH6.1]DMESG: SMP motherboard not detected (knl: 2.2.12 2.2.15 2.2.16)
([EMAIL PROTECTED])
  Re: [RH6.1]DMESG: SMP motherboard not detected (knl: 2.2.12 2.2.15 2.2.16)
([EMAIL PROTECTED])
  Re: SCSI-Tape, how? (Ronald Cole)
  Re: IDE Zip disk faster via ide-scsi ??? (Andrey Vlasov)
  Re: HELP: SCSI tape error (Ronald Cole)
  Re: Linux now supports ATA/100... and versus Ultra-160 SCSI (Johan Kullstam)
  Re: USB driver wanted (aflinsch)
  Re: CD-RW (Duane)
  New tape drive... Now what? (George Walford)
  Win Modems (Plamen)
  Re: Sound Card ("Igor Zemliansky")
  Re: Lexmark 5000 & Palm3e (Andrey Vlasov)

From: Olli <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Crossposted-To:
alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.abit,comp.periphs.scsi,comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.storage
Subject: Re: Linux now supports ATA/100... and versus Ultra-160 SCSI
Date: Fri, 09 Jun 2000 16:42:43 +0200

>most ATA controllers don't allow more than two hard drives per channel.

Most ? ATA will never allow more than two drives.

>U2W/LVD scsi bus can have up to 15 hard drives *on one channel*.
>let's see ATA100 catch up.

ATA won't ever catch up in flexibility or design. But in terms of
performance there would be no difference if there would be 10K
ATA-drives.

------------------------------

From: Olli <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Crossposted-To:
alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.abit,comp.periphs.scsi,comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.storage
Date: Fri, 09 Jun 2000 16:55:36 +0200

>Now, real world also does seek, so you probably can put 6-7 of these on
>the same Ultra-160 SCSI and get 7 x seek performance, and maybe 5x
>sequential performance using RAID0.

It would be too dangerous to do RAID0 with that number of disks.

>With IDE, you can't connect more than 1 drive per channel without
>sacrificing performance (although command queuing is rumoured for
>recent IDE implementations, how many motherboard/disk combination
>really work ?)

The only controller-chip (or driver) that currently supports command-queuing
is the Highpoint HPT346/8. I don't know how many drives support overlapped or
queued operations like, but the IBM-drives since the DHEA -series support
overlapped commands and the IBM GP- and GPX-drives support overlapping and
queuing.

>So, unless your problem is very specific and you only want to boost
>performance out of a single drive, I would recommend going SCSI,

With a 10K-drive of course.

>or, if you have the time vs the money, buy a few PCI IDE controllers
>and put a disk per channel.

Or two with HPT controller-chips and an IBM-drive.

>The CERN has done something like this (sorry, no URL), ie buy a motherboard
>with 6 PCI slots, on each put a PCI IDE interface with 2 channels,
>and you can put with a very good performance (presumably) both
>seeks and sequential, all of those disks in a RAID0 array.

I'd like to see this with software RAID5 - although this would consume some
performance and trash the CPU('s) cache(s) (if cachesless memory streaming
isn't used).

>It would be interesting, in the long run, to compare a real-world solution
>(say 12 disks, which is probably the max you can do with IDE boards nowadays,
>unless you can buy one with many IDE chips and/or PCI buses), both in
>the cost, ease of setup, etc, with SCSI and IDE.

There are also some interesting hybrid-solutions like the Arena RAID-arrays
which drive ATA-drives on a single controller which is attached to the computer
with a SCSI-controller.

------------------------------

From: Olli <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Crossposted-To: comp.periphs.scsi,comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.storage
Date: Fri, 09 Jun 2000 16:56:27 +0200

>The new problem will be the 132MB/s limit of the PCI bus.  We'll need a
>new PCI standard (2x,4x,???), convert to the 64-bit PCI bus, or a new
>bus (ala AGP).

But that throughput-limit would be saturated only in linear-read benchmarks.

------------------------------

From: Bob Willard <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Crossposted-To: comp.periphs.scsi,comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.storage
Date: Fri, 09 Jun 2000 15:15:20 GMT

Michael Stajduhar wrote:

> The new problem will be the 132MB/s limit of the PCI bus.  We'll need a
> new PCI standard (2x,4x,???), convert to the 64-bit PCI bus, or a new
> bus (ala AGP).

The 132 MB/s limit of PCI went away long ago.  Starting with the
v2.1 PCI spec (ca. 1995), these PCI variants have been defined:

 33 MHz, 32bit, 133 MB/s
 33 MHz, 64bit, 266 MB/s
 66 MHz, 32bit, 266 MB/s
 66 MHz, 64bit, 532 MB/s

And, the PCI-X variant doubles this again, to 1064 MB/s.  While
no systems with PCI-X are shipping yet, expect a few systems and
a few I/O widgets before the end of this year.

Most I/O widgets are 33 MHz, 32bit, widgets.  That's because
most I/O widgets are cost-focused, not performance-focused; the
don't need much bandwidth.  But, for power users and servers, PCI
is pretty capable.
--
Cheers, Bob

------------------------------

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Dances With Crows)
Subject: Re: Help identify sound card chip set...
Date: 09 Jun 2000 11:47:01 EDT

On Fri, 09 Jun 2000 07:30:56 -0700, Steve Wampler
<<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>> shouted forth into the ether:

>I recently ordered a new computer and installed Linux on
>it - now I need help getting the sound card to work.
>The packing slip says the card is a "Skywalker Yamaha
>PCI 3D Sound W/Wave" - but, since the packing slip was
[snipp]
>If you recognize this card and know the Linux driver to
>use with it, please let me know!

Two things to try:
0. "cat /proc/pci" will tell you a lot of info about the stuff on the PCI
bus.  Since the soundcard is PCI, this will give you some info about what
the kernel thinks the chipset on the card is.
1.  Download a free demo from http://www.4front.com/ and try out
OSS-commercial.  The demo is time-limited, but as it's installing itself,
it'll tell you the chipset of the card and do a pretty good job of doing
so.  With that info, you can probably find the correct free driver if one
exists.  (The full version is $20-30 if a free driver doesn't exist.)

--
Matt G / Dances With Crows              \###| You have me mixed up with more
There is no Darkness in Eternity         \##| creative ways of being stupid?

------------------------------

Subject: HELP: SCSI tape error
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Dragos A. Manolescu)
Date: 09 Jun 2000 10:53:41 -0500

I'm having trouble reading a DDS1 tape.

I've been using an HP SureStore2000 (DDS1, 2G DAT) with no problems
for over a year now. However, I received a tape (same type, DDS1)
written by a different DDS1 tape drive (Python I think). I can't read
this tape on the HP (although the Python reads Ok tapes written on the
HP). Both tape drives are SCSI.

The syslog shows:

st0: Error with sense data: Info fld=0xfffe2cc5, ILI Current st09:00: sense key Medium
Error

I don't understand what this error means. If somebody knows what's
wrong and whether I can fix this problem, I would appreciate
it. Here's the complete info about the HP tape drive I'm using--also
from the syslog:

Vendor: HP        Model: HP35470A          Rev: T603
Type:   Sequential-Access                  ANSI SCSI revision: 02

I'm running Mandrake 7.1 with 2.2.15.

Thanks!

-Dragos

--
Perl: The only language that looks the same before and after RSA encryption.

------------------------------

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: DPT PM1564U3 and RedHat 6.2...
Date: Fri, 09 Jun 2000 15:44:58 GMT

I also found that the PM1554U2 card did not have comaptible drivers for
RedHat 6.2.  I emailed DPT and they said it was true that 6.2 is not
yet supported.  They would not give a date or any commitment to 6.2.
That was about a month ago.  Nothing has changed.  A close reading of
the readme file in the DPT support area lists only thru 6.1 for
RedHat.  However, SuSe 6.2 is listed.

I found it very odd that this Linux version is not supported.  I went
back to version 6.1 as a work around.

Mike

> Has anyone had any luck installing a Decade RAID controller w/RedHat
6.2?
> On their web site they have drivers for 6.1, but I'm sure they would
be
> compatable with a newer version of the kernel, right?  Well, this is
as
> far as I get:
>
> I boot from the 6.2 CD
> go into expert mode
> choose country, language, and tell it that I'll be installing from
CDROM
> then put in the DPT driver disk and choose SCSI and choose DPT I2O
drivers
> it says that it is loading the dpt_i20 drivers, but doesn't and just
jumps
> back to the screen for adding new devices (SCSI or Network).
>
> I'm in the process of aquiring a 6.1 cd to see if that is the
problem, let
> me know if you have any input.
>
>            Dan
>
> P.S.  This is my setup:
>
> 5 x 9.1 gig IBM SCSI 7200 rpm drives with RAID-5 already configured
> through the I2O bios utility.

Before you buy.

------------------------------

From: "Joe Avila" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: IDE Activity Light Stays Lit
Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2000 08:58:39 -0700

I recently installed a new CD-RW in my system and now the IDE activity light
on the computer case always stays lit. This does not happen in Windoze. Is
there something I did wrong that is related to this CD-RW that I don't know
about? Thanks in advance.

Regards,
    Joe Avila

------------------------------

Date: Fri, 09 Jun 2000 18:03:38 +0200
From: Floris Martens <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: strange hard drive problem

Hi All,

I have a P133, with an ibm 1.0 gb drive and a laptop disk (via a pin
converter) connected to the motherboard. But, completely at random, hda
(and a little later hdb) locks up, console is filled with error
messages, (ipmasq keeps working), but the harddisks don't work anymore
(so squid stops working). The only way to get the system out of this
state is using the on/off switch (which results in the 2 disks being
check during the next boot).

How to solve/troubleshoot this problem?

Floris

PS. when I was already logged in, i could disconnect the power to the
root-filesystem hard drive, and plug it back in, and then do a su and
reboot ... but somehow I don't think this is the way it should be...

------------------------------

From: Chuck Lidderdale <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: USB driver wanted
Date: Fri, 09 Jun 2000 16:09:24 GMT

I have a Agfa CL30 Clik camera - it uses the Iomega Clik disk and a USB
connetcion to the computer.  On a W***** machine it just shows up as a
removable 40MB drive - poof!!!

What's out there for a USB driver talking to a disk for Linux?

Thanks
Chuck

From: Jim McDonald <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: CD-RW
Date: Fri, 09 Jun 2000 09:03:32 -0700

john calison wrote:

>     I hope someone can help, I'm really stumped.  I'm running RH6.1 and
> a HP9300i CD-RW.  I've followed the cd-writingHOWTO to the letter.  I've
> configured the kernel properly, edited /etc/lilo.conf and
> /etc/conf.modules exactly the way the HOWTO says to.  I've even used the
> HOWTO script to check that all modules have been loaded and ran the
> commands to make sure I have the proper device files.
>     The CD-RW is master on the secondary ide and the ZIP is slave on the
> secondary.  When I run cdrecord -scanbus, only the ZIP is shown.  I
> would appreciate any help as I've spent the last three days trying to
> get scsi emulation to see this device.

I finally had to recompile the kernel WITHOUT ide cdrom support. I
changed the cdrom in fstab to /dev/sr0, and life is good

Jim McDonald
SLAC
Group EC, M/S 95

------------------------------

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Nfs sinatalation problem.
Date: Fri, 09 Jun 2000 16:01:33 GMT

I try to install RedHat 6.0-6.2 via NFS. But on compter that i insatll
network adapter is on-board (amd 2100/1500t compatable), in instalation
i see only AMD pc 32. When i tried to use it it ask me for io adress
and other parameters, i give him adress that ms-windows work on it.
But it don't found any network card, i tried autoprobe also don't found
any card. How can i install ? or what should i do ?

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

------------------------------

From: Jose Tavarez <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Gateway 2150-X windows problems
Date: Fri, 09 Jun 2000 12:11:47 -0400

I just installed Redhat 6.2 on a  Laptop Gateway 2150.  It detects my
video card but  X windows is not working properly.  Do u know if it
doesnt support the type of video card the laptop uses? or do u think
that it is the laptop screen (monitor) causing the problem?
-ATI Mobility AGP with 4 mb SDRAM
-Mach64
Any ideas please email,,  thank you

------------------------------

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: how to get extensive hardware doc ?
Date: Fri, 09 Jun 2000 16:34:52 GMT

Hello,
I am looking for some IDE specs doc, in order to develop some extension
for personnal use (maybe distribute it if it works).
I have searched the web for docs on the IDE interface, but couldn't find
anything precise about the way it works.
Can anyone help me ??

thanks a lot

L@urent

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Crossposted-To: comp.os.linux.setup
Subject: Re: [RH6.1]DMESG: SMP motherboard not detected (knl: 2.2.12 2.2.15 2.2.16)
Date: Fri, 09 Jun 2000 17:46:30 GMT

[EMAIL PROTECTED] quotes and writes:

>> I have been having trouble getting a new system up and running with all
>> its hardware in use. Namely, I cannot seem to get SMP working on the
>> system. Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
>
> cat /proc/cpuinfo
>
> This should show a processor 0 and processor 1 if both are being used.
> Where the 0 is 1 and the 1 is the second processor

"cat /proc/cpuinfo" returns only information on processor 0. No other
processor is mentioned.

>or try "uname -v" if it has SMP in the results such as shown below it is
>an SMP kernel.
>#1 SMP Thu Jun 8 18:19:12 CDT 2000
>   ^^^
>   |_____ This is what you are looking for. The rest is just the date
>and time
>          of the query and time zone and year.
>If you don't find the SMP then you don't have the SMP kernel compiled.

"uname -v" return a string that starts off with "#1 SMP".

Thank you for your response -- is there any other information that I
can give give to you?

Thanks,
Shawn

--
Shawn Mac Intyre                [EMAIL PROTECTED]

------------------------------

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Crossposted-To: comp.os.linux.setup
Date: Fri, 09 Jun 2000 17:48:02 GMT

From: Ronald Cole <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: SCSI-Tape, how?
Date: 09 Jun 2000 11:01:59 -0700

John Stoffel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> This is the wrong syntax, you need to use the -f arguement to specify
> the proper device, like this:
>
>       mt -f /dev/st0 reten
>
> But just doing a 'status' command is a faster way to check if you can
> talk to the tape drive properly.

Alternately, you can make a "/dev/tape" a link to "/dev/st0" and you
won't need to specify the "-f" option to mt.

--
Forte International, P.O. Box 1412, Ridgecrest, CA  93556-1412
Ronald Cole <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>      Phone: (760) 499-9142

------------------------------

From: Andrey Vlasov <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: IDE Zip disk faster via ide-scsi ???
Date: Fri, 09 Jun 2000 11:01:18 -0700

Hi Igor,

I remember that I read one day that ZIP drive inside is SCSI.
If it true - it a reason why it faster in SCSI emulation mode.

Andrey

------------------------------

From: Ronald Cole <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: HELP: SCSI tape error
Date: 09 Jun 2000 11:09:10 -0700

[EMAIL PROTECTED] (Dragos A. Manolescu) writes:
> I'm having trouble reading a DDS1 tape.

Could be that the tape heads are out of alignment or need to be
cleaned.  As to which unit(s) would be out of alignment, you probably
couldn't tell without access to a known good drive.  What does "mt
status" report with regard to soft error count?

From: Johan Kullstam <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Crossposted-To:
alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.abit,comp.periphs.scsi,comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.storage
Date: 09 Jun 2000 14:09:28 -0400

Olli <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> >most ATA controllers don't allow more than two hard drives per channel.
>
> Most ? ATA will never allow more than two drives.

10 of 10 is also most in addition to being all.  it was an attempt at
humor.

> >U2W/LVD scsi bus can have up to 15 hard drives *on one channel*.
> >let's see ATA100 catch up.
>
> ATA won't ever catch up in flexibility or design. But in terms of
> performance there would be no difference if there would be 10K
> ATA-drives.

but by that time there will be 15K rpm scsi drives.  oh, i see there
already are!  eg seagate cheetah x15 st318451.

--
johan kullstam l72t00052

------------------------------

From: aflinsch <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: USB driver wanted
Date: Fri, 09 Jun 2000 14:12:05 -0500

Chuck Lidderdale wrote:

> I have a Agfa CL30 Clik camera - it uses the Iomega Clik disk and a USB
> connetcion to the computer.  On a W***** machine it just shows up as a
> removable 40MB drive - poof!!!
>
> What's out there for a USB driver talking to a disk for Linux?

I use usb-storage to get my usb zip drive going. You might want to
give that a try.
I'm using the mandrake 7.1 release kernel 2.2.15

------------------------------

From: Duane <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Fri, 09 Jun 2000 10:02:48 -0700

john calison wrote:

>     I hope someone can help, I'm really stumped.  I'm running RH6.1 and
> a HP9300i CD-RW.  I've followed the cd-writingHOWTO to the letter.  I've
> configured the kernel properly, edited /etc/lilo.conf and
> /etc/conf.modules exactly the way the HOWTO says to.  I've even used the
> HOWTO script to check that all modules have been loaded and ran the
> commands to make sure I have the proper device files.
>     The CD-RW is master on the secondary ide and the ZIP is slave on the
> secondary.  When I run cdrecord -scanbus, only the ZIP is shown.  I
> would appreciate any help as I've spent the last three days trying to
> get scsi emulation to see this device.

There is some room for variation in the HOWTO, not to mention the
differences in different versions of the HOWTO. It is a lot easier to
help if there is a bit more info to work with. How about posting some of
the relevant info:

What you compiled into the kernel as opposed to compiled as modules.

Lines from /var/log/dmesg for anything involving zip, SCSI or the CDRW.
This will tell us your hardware configuration and whether SCSI emulation
is seeing the CDRW. In particular, lines that look like:
Detected scsi CD-ROM sr8 at scsi0, channel 0, id 1, lun 0
  Vendor: MATSHITA  Model: CD-RW  CW-7585    Rev: 1.01
  Type:   CD-ROM                   ANSI SCSI revision: 02

The output of cdrecord -scanbus.

What you put into /etc/lilo.conf (I am assuming you also ran
/sbin/lilo).

What you put into /etc/conf.modules.

Just as a point of comparison, I have RH6.1 (but only one ATAPI drive)
and when recompiling the kernel, I selected:

Under Block Devices
  N for include IDE/ATAPI CDROM support.
  Y for SCSI emulation support.
Under SCSI support
  Y for SCSI support
  Y for SCSI CD-ROM support
  M for SCSI generic support
  N for Probe all LUNs on each SCSI device

And then I have absolutely no entries (pertaining to ide/scsi) in either
/etc/lilo.conf or conf.modules.

--
My real email is akamail.com@dclark (or something like that).

------------------------------

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (George Walford)
Subject: New tape drive... Now what?
Date: Fri, 09 Jun 2000 18:24:17 GMT

I just installed Red Hat 6.2 on a server, while I am familiar with
Linux I am not familar with tape drives, this server has a Seagate
TapeStore DAT 8. Its SCSI and fully Linux compliant.

The server has a default "sever" install and I am assuming that it has
all the SCSI modules etc to use the drive, I guess I will recompile if
it does not...

My question is, that now I have this tape drive, now what?
I need to use it to generate backups on the server, but I have no idea
how to do that. I took a look at the ftape how to (it does not seem to
apply) and the man files for tar. They are, to say the least, a bit
obsfucated.

Where do I start?

------------------------------

From: Plamen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Win Modems
Date: Fri, 09 Jun 2000 18:30:18 GMT

hi all im interested if someone is working on dirivers for RSS1025 - HCF
PCI Modem

From: "Igor Zemliansky" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Sound Card
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2000 23:29:15 +0300

Keith Rhodes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> ??????? ? ????????
?????????:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

> > You are wrong. Because any sound card have a mixer in it, you will not
hear
> > a sound from your sound card until you configure it. The mixer of a
sound
> > card is device such as DAC or ADC or FM-MIDI Synthesizer.
> >
> > --
> > ------------------------------------
> > Digitaly Yours ©
>
> I don't think so... I had music coming from my sound card before I got it
> configured right.

If You have a special button on your sc-rom drive (PLAY) try this test under
nake DOS!!! Under DOS environment load audio-cd into your cd-rom drive and
press the button key on it. If you'll hear a music from speaker, wich is
connected to your soundcard - then card has been default setings for your
its mixer. This is my oppinion.

P.S. Sorry for my ENGLISH.

--
====================================
Digitaly Yours ©

------------------------------

From: Andrey Vlasov <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Crossposted-To: alt.os.linux.mandrake,alt.os.linux.suse
Subject: Re: Lexmark 5000 & Palm3e
Date: Fri, 09 Jun 2000 11:34:34 -0700

==============6751C4C2491A0D45B3242E69

HI there,

Here you will find how to configure printer (Mostly work)

http://www.picante.com/~gtaylor/pht/show_printer.cgi?recnum=65440

and here all for PIM

http://eunuchs.org/linux/palm/index.html
http://www.gnome.org/gnome-pilot/
http://gnukeyring.sourceforge.net/
http://xcopilot.cuspy.com/
http://jpilot.linuxbox.com/

Andrey

--

== System Development & Support Systems ============================
Andrey Vlassov                          Phones: +1-(604)-482-5792

==============6751C4C2491A0D45B3242E69

HI there,
HREF="http://www.picante.com/~gtaylor/pht/show_printer.cgi?recnum=65440">http://www.picante.com/~gtaylor/pht/show_printer.cgi?recnum=65440</A>
HREF="http://eunuchs.org/linux/palm/index.html">http://eunuchs.org/linux/palm/index.html</A>
but ended up
PIM for
that
first.

============================
Vlassov</font>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
 Phones: +1-(604)-482-5792
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
 +1-(604)-482-5791
E-Mail: <a
href="mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]">[EMAIL PROTECTED]</a>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
 Home:&nbsp;&nbsp; +1-(604)-294-6653
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; <a
href="mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]">[EMAIL PROTECTED]</a>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
 Pager:&nbsp; <a href="http://www.bctm.com/bc/paging/pagsend.htm">+1-(604)-473-1754
&nbsp;</html>

==============6751C4C2491A0D45B3242E69==