Both bus drivers i2c-omap and i2c-davinci apparently handle 10-bit addresses:

(i2c-omap.c)
        if (msg->flags & I2C_M_TEN)
                w |= OMAP_I2C_CON_XA;

(i2c-davinci.c)
        /* if the slave address is ten bit address, enable XA bit */
        if (msg->flags & I2C_M_TEN)
                flag |= DAVINCI_I2C_MDR_XA;

However neither driver declares functionality flag I2C_FUNC_10BIT_ADDR,
so chip drivers would normally refuse to bind to these buses. If 10-bit
address support is incomplete or broken then it should be removed
completely. If it works then these drivers should declare so by adding
I2C_FUNC_10BIT_ADDR to the functionality flags they return.

--
Jean Delvare