Good Morning,
I am financial broker and intermediary. The investor l have on my list are interested on a JV equity investment or a direct private bridge financing on form of a long term loan provided the interest rate can meet up to 1.5% ROI annually. The investors I have can fund to the tune of $ 100 Million USD at maximum. They are equally willing to move the funding as quickly as possible. Kindly provide me your full business details for further discussions, once I receive the full business plan, I will in return provide you the investors loan term sheet for your review.
 Please kindly contact me with my direct email address below:

Email address:  mich.douglas...@yahoo.com
I am waiting for your responses.

Regards Dr. Michael   Douglas

Managing   Member