Hi Mika,

On 22.10.2015 13:43, Mika Westerberg wrote:
On Thu, Oct 22, 2015 at 01:03:25PM +0200, Wolfram Sang wrote:
Please review and let me know required changes in order to get this upstream
finally.

Eddi, Thomas, it would be great if you could verify the changes on your
machines.
Yes, additional tests are always good for a patch series

Asking the Intel guys for help, I have not much expierence with x86
platforms... Mika, Jarkko, Andy any chance to help?
Unfortunately I don't have hardware this old to test on :-/
And visual review? (That's what I need to do mostly, too)
Sure.

I don't have a copy of these patches but I went ahead and looked them up
from archives. Christian can you Cc me on next iteration?

Mostly they look good to me. Few comments though.

Patch 2/4: should we remove adapter in reverse order?

Patch 3/4: some stylistic issues, like:
        - ERROR label should not be in capital letters actually it is
          not needed at all if you do unlock and return -EBUSY if
          request_region() fails.
        - Block comment style

In addition I'm not sure if requesting io region for each transfer is
good idea. Can't we just request it once for this driver and handle the
necessary serialization using the mutex?
Thanks for the review. I've just sent patchset v2 where I tried to incorporate the requested changes.
I'm not sure though what you mean with 'block comment style'.
I've tried to apply the same style that is used throughout the file.

Thanks,
Christian