Hi,

Is the recognition of IAAS a hardware interrupt (according to manual,
yes)? I set IEN (I2C enable) and IIEN (Interrupt Enable).
I set the slave address to 0x1c (chosen at random). The IMX bus driver
is unchanged. With my external Master I ask for the address on the
bus. But the IAAS bit is never set.
In this test, I want to see if the hardware interrupt work.
Should i modified the bus driver (IRQ handler???) or is this a real
hardware interrupt?

Where is my misconception?

Best regards