This looks like a nice cleanup in general (though I'm not really sure
how much we benefit by having e-mail addresses inside <...> style
brackets rather than parentheses :-).

One possible worry is this bit:
  * Copyright (C) 2003 Hewlett-Packard Co
- *     David Mosberger-Tang <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
+ * Copyright (C) David Mosberger-Tang <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

While this is in the same style as all the following entries, David
didn't explicitly claim copyright for himself with the old text, just
for Hewlett-Packard with a following note that he made the change.
You added the "Copyright (C)" against his name, and that doesn't
look like a good thing to do.

-Tony
-