Hello Long,
          Here are the  steps I had followed:

1) Enabled MSI on the card, also programed the address and data
register.
2) Programmed the bridge  to accept the transaction to the address with
the data and convert them to a MSI interrupt.
3) Changed the pic_ack routine in kernel to acknowledge the MSI
interrupt indication.
4) Changed the isr to return IRQ handled always.

The  PCI-X bus analyzer showed that the card did generate the write
transaction for the interrupt.

The bridge converted the write and set a MSI interrupt indication
on its interrupt status register.

The driver isr got called, then the pic_ack routine cleared the MSI
interrupt indication on the bridge.

At this point, the card put more status to the memory, but no more
MSI transaction.

I did not get time to check if MSI got disabled on the adapter. Not
sure how to re-enable the MSI. I do not have access to the adapter's
manual. I will try to set the MSI enable bit again on config space.

Thanks for help,
Kallol