Since I'm a frequent reader of this list, I'm going to ask you guys this
question first.

I started working on my masters thesis (computer science) and I need to
find in depth resources about linux programming,
I want to ask you guys if you know any good documentation, tutorials
especially about linux threads, semaphores, events, signals.
My implemtation requires me to implement those things for windows and
linux, so I would need some
comparison, codesamples about threads in windows and linux etc. The only
good resource I found for now was a migrating tutorial from ibm.

Does anyone know where I can get some additional info about that?

Thanks Stefan

P.S. Sorry for bugging you guys with that!