Willy Tarreau wrote:
On Mon, Jun 25, 2007 at 10:06:47AM +0200, Vincent Bernat wrote:
OoO En  ce début de soirée du  vendredi 22 juin 2007,  vers 21:13, Willy
Tarreau <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> disait:

This is a SATA CDROM. There is no PATA controller on the motherboard.
I've never tested any SATA CDROM yet. I don't even know if they work with
2.4 libata. So most likely you have more experience than me in this area.
If you have any other SATA controller on another machine on which you would
test the drive, it could help up determine whether it's the CDROM which is
causing the trouble or this specific controller+driver combination.
With an ICH7 controller, CDROM is not working.

OK, so the problem is not specific to your change, but rather to the driver or
something else. I have nothing against merging your PCI id update in principle.
I also have another minor SATA update pending.

Jeff, if you have any objection, it's the moment !

Any chance you could email me what is pending?

        Jeff