Chuck Ebbert wrote:
On 07/06/2007 03:09 PM, Jeff Garzik wrote:
{"Maxtor 6B200M0",      "BANC1BM0",     ATA_HORKAGE_NONCQ }

Or should *all* Maxtor 6B200M0 be blacklisted, since there's already
one of them in the list?
Wanna send that as a patch, with attribution and sign-offs?  :)

For all revisions, or just that one new one?

I don't think all 6B200M0 should be blacklisted, but BANC* is probably bad. I don't think the code can do wildcard matching, so just the one revision is probably the best we can do at the moment.

        Jeff