Hi again everybody,

The driver is now working very nicely. The sporadic errors I reported earlier
were mostly due to the state of the EBI to ATA adaptor prototype card.

I have also added some time before R/W strobe to make sure signals are stable.

The only thing that bothers me is the huge number of interrupts that occurs
during data transfers. There is one interrupt for every ~500 bytes or so:

-sh-3.2# cat /proc/interrupts
 65:   62015176       eic  at32_ide

-sh-3.2# dd if=/dev/zero of=zero.dat count=10k
10240+0 records in
10240+0 records out
-sh-3.2# cat /proc/interrupts
 65:   62025176       eic  at32_ide

Would I be better off using polling mode?
--
Kristoffer Nyborg Gregertsen
MSc. student / Summer intern