Merhaba,

Ankara'da Bilişim sektöründe faaliyet gösteren bir firma için Sistem
Mühendisi arayışımız bulunmaktadır.

İlgili detaylar aşağıdaki gibidir:

İş Açıklaması

We are looking for a *Systems Engineer* for our client that has been
operating in IT sector since 1994. Our client has taken active roles in
many countrywide projects developing corporate infrastructures for big
companies / Governmental institutions.

*Lokasyon: Ankara*

*Responsibilities*

   - Set up and configurate Linux servers.
   - Make necessary operations for WinDesk applications.
   - Documentation of set up and operations.
   - Coordination with the Customer IT team.
   - Set up and trace system infrastructure.
   - Take necessary steps to be certificated in your field.

*Qualifications*

   - At least 3 years of experience in similar field.
   - Good knowledge of Linux operating systems and Shell.
   - Good knowledge of backup and other operations as such.
   - Good knowledge of DNS, Proxy, Reverse Proxy, Caching, NAT, Gateway,
   Firewall, NAC.
   - Good knowledge of System Documentation.
   - Experience in collaborating with an IT Team.
   - Good knowledge of Google cloud and Docker.
   - Good knowledge of English.

İlgilenen adaylar CV'sini elif.ozt...@talentra.net adresine iletebilir.

İyi çalışmalar dilerim.

Saygılarımla