>Hi all,
>I have tried to configurate my modem (US robotics - COM1 on window98 OS)
>without successful. Using the kermit protocol, after the command "set
>line /dev/cua0" (or "set line /dev/modem") the answer was : the file is
>not a terminal device (I also used the minicom protocol, without
>successful).
>Do anyone have an idea how to solve this problem?

What do you mean configurate the modem to the kermit protocol?
the kermit protocol is file transfer protocol (from Compuserve, i think)

anyway, i just spent 2 hours with isapnp and setserial trying to
configure a modem before i noticed it was a ****ing windmodem.
you might want to check this "little detail" out first.

--

There are no big words, just little people.