ak>>   Interesting.  I am moving my lists from majordomo to mailman.
ak>> Mostly to get a) away from perl and into python b) a web interface

BTW, I've recently discovered web interface to majordomo - MajorCool.
Looks... err... cool. :) Somebody used it, has something to say about it?
The only thing I've concerned about it now is security - I'm not quite
convinced that it's secure, but it might be just paranoia.
--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]      \/  There shall be counsels taken
Stanislav Malyshev      /\  Stronger than Morgul-spells