1. Through the internet (try Walla for Israeli distributors).
2. It should work under Linux. I've had a problem - Linux didn't recognize
at all my SCSI (ISA), but when specifying (expert mode if it is during
installation of R.H.) DMA=5,IRQ=11,... it work just fine. You should try it
first before spending your money on other card (unless you need better
performance).