I struck the same problem in April. I'm sending you Isaac Aaron's script
by private email.
You can also fiddle around with the pp0 network settings "by the book"
and all should work. I'll deal with that
in the private email.

^^KOSH^^ wrote:

> hello.
>
> i am new with linux.
> i had just installed it 10 days ago.
> i sucssful operate my x-windows , but i  tried many times and i dont
> know how i can connect to the internet.
> i tried to ask some people on the irc but it didnt help.
> i even bought a book (linux for beginners), but it didnt help me as
> well.
> here is some information on my system and etc:
>
> i am usint RED-HAT 5.2 linux.
> i have and 33.6 ISA modem, COM port  2.
> my internet compeny is internet-zahav.
>
> please help me and tell me how can i connect to the internet with my
> linux.
>
> your's
>             KOSH

begin:          vcard
fn:             Daniel Feiglin
n:              Feiglin;Daniel
org:            Dilog Computers Ltd.
adr:            POB 36;;;Shavei Shomron, Mobile Post;;44858;ISRAEL
email;internet: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
tel;work:       972 9 861 6204
tel;fax:        972 9 862 1052
tel;home:       972 9 832 0939