On Mon, 21 Jun 1999, Alex Dvash wrote:

> Hi all
>
> When I configure dialup adapter in windows, I insert primary and secondary
> DNS addresses, where goes those numbers  in Linux?

/etc/resolv.conf (read the man page for details)

> Do someone have the PPP script , to connect to barak-online?

  There's no need for a script for barak online. Simply edit the
/etc/ppp/pap-secrets file to include your username and password, and
connect with only the trivial dailing script.

> Thanx
>
> Aleks

  Alon

--------- if you cut here, you'll probably destroy your monitor ----------
This message was sent by Alon Altman ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) ICQ:1366540
The RIGHT way to contact me is by e-mail. I am otherwise nonexistent :)