Hi all
 I have two problems (Mandrake 6 on P166, installed on secondary IDE H.D.)

1. When shutting down the system says that the device is busy so it is not
cleanly unmount.
    As a result - next startup is forced to check the file system.
    B.T.W. - where can I get the log of the shutdown ? It is to fast to read
in real time.
2. I'm connected to Bezeq through local telephone exchange which require a
code,
    an "out line" digit and then dial the number. For some reason, when the
computer dial
    sequentially all digits it is no go, so - I need a delay.
    Probably it is easy with a script (which I'm not familiar with). But -
I'm using KPPP, so if
    someone know about a patch he will be welcomed. Does KPPP can dial
through a script ?

   Thank you.