I know there is a new office suite from sun which is free and about 60
megs download, havn't tried it yet though (don't have the disk space right
now) but my dad has it so I will probably be able to tell you in a few
days how it is.
I know it is available for several platforms (linux, windows and a few
others, I don't remeber) and that its supposed to be competible with
microsoft documents. That the documents can be transfered across
platforms, And I heard that they are planning on developing hebrew support
soon, but I can't vouch on that.