Quoth Dmitry Fink (aka FINiK) on Wed, Oct 27, 1999:
> It should be graphical, should support threads (mainly for reading
> linux-il :) and should deal the same way with folders as "pine" does,
> since I still wan to be able to use pine, when connected by remote).

I don't know if such beast exists.  But there is mutt, which is a
really-nice text-mode mailer.  Much better than pine, but then,
pine is really awful, so it's not a big compliment.  Anyway, mutt
is probably the best mailer I've ever seen.

Vadik.

--
If there was anything that depressed him more than his own
cynicism, it was that quite often it still wasn't as cynical as