I have a small company developing an internet
product. I am looking to outsource some of the work
to speed up the delivery of a product.
I need someone with experience in:

- Perl (or some other scripting language good for working
        with CGI)
- database-driven websites,
- SQL,
- HTML
- Java would be an advantage too

If you are interested, or know someone who would be interested
please contact me directly at (I am not subscribed to this mailing
list):

       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
or
       tel.: Israel (08) 972 4976