Hello all.
I have a realy "BIG" problem it's almost an year i am trying to config my ppp in the LINUXes listed above and I can't the problem is the same : chat finishes to dial ,cheking user name and password and get's connected but when the pppd starts it
just disconnects in 5-10 seconds(the USER and the PASS are 1000% OK[i ve tried to connect to w-angle,IZ,netvision and even
Bezeq.net and nothing helps me pppd man,and other documentation did not worked]) :(
   Thets my sad :((( story:( . If some one can help me ...PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE

P.S sorry for the terible english :)
               Thank you Sergey.