On Sun, Nov 07, 1999 at 06:11:02PM -0500, dorit ben shalom wrote:

> I couldn't get rid of the icons in my
> nsmail folders,
> so I decided to erase the files themselves.
> But netscapre re-creates then when booting.
>
> Any advice?

Use Navigator Standalone instead of Communicator and it won't do it,
as well as save you a few megabytes of RAM.

--
Alex Shnitman                            | http://www.debian.org
[EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED]   +-----------------------

Software suppliers are trying to make their software packages more
"user-friendly".  ...  Their best approach, so far, has been to take all
the old brochures, and stamp the words, "user-friendly" on the cover.
        -- Bill Gates, Microsoft, Inc.

PGP signature