Recentli, I've finished the first working version
of my socks4/5 proxy/firewall for windows NT. Since the NT was in the
definition of the project, I couldn't do it other way :( although I did
want to. Now, when everything is working, and my grade is almost ready, I
want to port it to unix as well. The problem is, I used non-blocking
sockets and events in winNT. Is this code portable? If so, coukld you
through me some pointers?

                        Thank you in advance,
                                Dmitry Fink

..Any errors in spelling, tact or fact are transmission errors :)
   /     \  \/  \  \/  \/  /  \   Dmitry Fink /Technion - Electrical Eng./
  /    __/   \      \   \    _/   E-Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]        IRC: FINiK
  \   __/    /      /   /     \   Tel: 052-933459        ICQ UIN: 1963588
   \__/  \__/\__\__/\__/\__\__/   HomePage:           http://finik.ml.org/