1. Installed by distro
2. download from some BBS with minicom
3. download to windows and copy from there (not SOO difficult)
4. Invite some computer tech to do the initial setup if the user doesn't
know how to do it (same as for windows).
5. And yes, since all the ISPs DO send CDs to their customers, why not
include the huge amount of 1 MB for linux ? After all they pack 100 MB for
windows and some for mac (if they are good ISP). Also what's bad about
sending DISKETTE ? What's bad about charging NIS 20 for such service ?
NOTHING ! but it would help all newbees very much and they would be more
than happy to use it.

Schlomo

PS: And I DON'T CC the list and the writer ....