I haven't checked it myself, but I asked the question not long ago, and
was told that staroffice can load word97 documents (also if they where
writen in hebrew version of word, as long as they where completely english
documents, and I didn't understand if you needed to also use the english
interface, or something like that, but you need to set the document
language to english)
you can then print to file the document and it will save as ps.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]