sorry adir and other people who didn't understand why i put the questions
here. U r right,that not all of the questions should be for this group,
HOWEVER, for what i understand this group purpose is to give people that
aren't sure of adopting linux OP reasons for considering it not only help
with the OP.

For example: should i write in java on linux or c++ ?
how does cgi is taking care in linux? and etc.

10X
     Nir.