Ira Abramov <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> why do we allow people who can't read on to this list?!

It is enough to know how to write ;-)

> the unsub instructions are at the bottom of every bloody message!

Maybe what is misunderstood is the Listar confirmation ticket?

I mentioned earlier to Vadik (is he still the owner?) that the text in
the confirmation ticket that says

"To unsubscribe, reply to this message."

should read

"To unsubscribe, reply to this message, including the // job // eoj
lines verbatim in the message body."

or something of the kind. One can't blame the reader if the message
is not too clear.

> Vadik, please filter messages with "Subject: [Uu]nsubscribe" from the
> list, send them to /dev/null or bounce back a copy of the latest kernel
> source, uncompressed.

I agree with that. If you cannot unsubscribe for one reason or another
- mail linux-il-owner, but do not, under any circumstances, post to
the list!

--
Oleg Goldshmidt | BLOOMBERG L.P. (BFM) | [EMAIL PROTECTED]
"A sense of the fundamental decencies is parceled out