hi,

on different bases then my usual line of thoughts. the (small - ~15
human beings) company i work for is looking for new employees for 2 types
of positions - programmers and a part-time admin.

one type is for software developers, profficient in C++ and C (perl and
java are always a plus). the company does sub-contracting work for other
companies, and these days happens to concentrate mainly on network
management software and related products (GUI, servers, communications and
infrastructure, etc). the work is done mostly in a unix environment,
thought sometimes winX projects evolve as well.

the other is a part-time work for a single person, that includes system
administration/maintanance, help in configuration management for the
software development projects, and various internal computation projects.
this job is suiteable for a curious student, that has good skills in
system administration (solaris/linux/sunos/winX), as well as in scripting
languages (perl,sh,php,javascript, etc.).

you may send resumes directly to my boss ([EMAIL PROTECTED]), fax them in
(fax no. 04-9836547), or if you feel like it, send them to me and i'll
forward them on. if anyone wants any more details, you may e-mail me
privatly.

guy

"For world domination - press 1,