Actually I was about to go to sleep:)
but since I agree with what you said anyhow there isn't much point in
wasting time trying to explain :)
and anyhow even if we didn't say exaclly the same I agree with the fact
you know much more than me about the topic and wouldn't argue anyhow:)

what's the diffrent between sending the e-mail or the url?
it's stil takes one letter and it wasn't that long to be slow or anything

ll&p

Ely Levy
System group
Hebrew University