> installed. check out the tool that automatically recognizes
> your hardware
> and all you have to do is press install for any piece of hardware - it
> configured my soundcard. :o) the aliens theme for

Wow!
and I thought the "getting rid of mount" is utopia!

Linux detects your hardware and installs it correctly?

It was possible for years now actually (all a distribution has to do is come
with every module compiled, detect hardware and update rc.local
accordingly), but still - what a step toward the desktop!

 Chen Shapira
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Queen Isabella where are you today?
The new Chris. Colombus is wasting away.