Hi

I am terribly sorry. I obviously shouldn't reply to mail at 02:00 AM,
maybe not even read it.
For some unknown reason, I got the impression that ira said that
the Makefile has mandrake's copyright, something which he didn't
say at all (he said they put their copyright on a perl script
named supermount, which they obviously wrote since the author
didn't).
I have nothing against mandrake, Ira - I never even saw it. I am
sure they are fine people.
Also, as I said, sorry for the old-buggy-notY2Kcompliant elm
I am using, but that is what math.tau has and what I am used to
(they are installing a newer one).
I will try not to post in the next few weeks, as I say too much
nonsence, and also elm is broken.
Still, if the story about the internal format of rpm helped anyone,
I am happy.

        didi