We've been having trouble with the NOC in the US that monitors and stores
our servers.  I'm possibly considering switching to a different company.  If
you have the same type of setup (servers in the US or elsewhere being
monitored and held by a third party company) I would really like to discuss
the problems I've seen with our NOC (Navisite) and hear the +/-'s of yours.

Send me email off list or call me at 02-678-0830 x 40

thanks

--
Nathan Fain - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
IS Manager - http://www.gurunet.com

"Nice, isn't it, when your guru takes you to the
mountaintop, rather than making you climb?"