> at meating 7.4 we talk that we need to improve graphic
> design of IGLU
> website..
> I told that i will try to create some graphics for the site.. so I
> allready created some logos.
> for more information please contact me in private
> "[EMAIL PROTECTED]"
 > (the mailing list ignore big messages that contains images)

 Send me the logos! I'll put them on site ASAP.

 > By the way.. at the meating some girl talked about zope
> (sorry i don't
 > know your name, i am new at the meatings..) Heh.. i downloaded this

 That would be me.

 > zope.. what can i say.. about 2 years ago i wrote something
> like that
 > for my company (unfortuanlly it was based on WinNT, and because of
 > dissabilities of MS IIS i had to write everything from scratch).. so
 > what am i tring to say.. you told that it is very easy for non
 > programmers.. and i say you: HAHAHA! of cource it is easy for
 > Programmers and experienced webadmins that do everything
 themself.. buy
 > what aboout stupid mcse that all they know is how to use
> software from
 > MS.. and if the program is a little different.. they will
> slowly die..
 > at first i wrote something with "easy" interface like
> zope.. but it took
 > me 3 more month to improve user fiendly interface.. and
> even after that
 > finall version was relesed allmost every day i got calls from
 > collegues.. (try to explain some secretary that having problem with
 > printing in word that for adding a new website into it just
> create a new
 > object "TWebSite#Yournamehere"). So what i tring to say is: for make
 > zope more popular thay need to make it much userfriendly!>

 Zope is supposed to make "easy things easy, and difficult
 things possible"

 If you are a programmer - Zope will save you hours of work.
 If you are not, Zope will save you some money since the
 programmer that you
 hire will take less time to do the job. And it will be easier
 for you to
 maintain it later.
 The Zope interface itself isn't difficult, but not too easy either.
 Installing Products is nearly trivial (unzip+restart)
 To use a correctly written, already installed program - is no
 work at all.
 Using a badly written product is difficult (but thats always true)
 And writing a new product is pretty easy - but you have to be
 a programmer for
 that.

 zope-and-python-make-life-easier-for-everyone-ly yours,
 Chen Shapira.

--
Chen Shapira    Web Developer and Linux Activist
www.linux.org.il - we put the penguin in the .com