First issue :
What is limit for the size of it ?
Will it always resident in the same area of ram ?
How do I change the limit ?
Can a user create a lot of shared memory mappings and slow down/stuck the
machine ?
How can I find a zombies ? (i.e. the process died but the area is still
allocate)

Second issue :
I like the KDE login manager - icons for chosen users, a selection of
session type.
Is there something similar that will enable me to assign each user a subset
of sessions ?
(I don't like 10 remote machine run KDE, but something lighter).
Can it be bypassed by using startx instead of graphical login ?

 Thank you