Hi, this is for those who run KDE with RH6.2 zoot.

I think I reported this in nthe past: KDE kept freezing on me
from time to time for no apparent reason. Another tidbit which
is not too easy to verify (because the bloody thing freezes when
it feels like it, not saying anything like "I don't like xemacs,
use GNU") is: after I switched from "manual" window placement to
"smart", things look better.

Well, to the KDE bug list:

Look at http://bugs.kde.org/db/24/2426.html - it's over 3 months
old and does not have much of a log. I don't see an obvious way
to add my tidbit to the bug log, and I don't want to submit a
new report. Shall I email the maintainer responsible for the bug?
Or just shut up and hope for the best?

Anyway, keep this in mind if you experience a similar problem.

--
Oleg Goldshmidt | BLOOMBERG L.P. (BFM) | [EMAIL PROTECTED]
"... We work by wit, and not by witchcraft;