From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On
Behalf Of Boltyansky Boris
Sent: Friday, April 14, 2000 10:04 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Creating web server

Hi there!

Can someone give me a link to a complete guide about making a web server
based on Linux from my computer?, or to write to the list and explain me
step by step how can I do that?

--
Boltyansky Boris.

 "Press any key to continue or any other key to abort" -- Computer using
Windows.

   http://www.linux.org.il - the home of the Israely Penguin